Emily 500mm Floorstanding Vanity Unit & Basin - Hacienda Black
Pure class. That’s really the only way we can describe the sleek hacienda black Emily floorstanding vanity unit and basin. The finish, the storage, everything. It’s simply beautiful.
Made from FSC certified wood, the Emily vanity unit is the perfect combination of practical and visual perfection. Soft close doors allow you to store your favourite products whilst keeping noise to an absolute minimum - these also keep wear and tear to a minimum, what a bonus! Choose either a mid-edged or minimalist basin for a personalised touch to this sleek Emily vanity. Both are made from high quality vitreous china and come with one pre-drilled tap hole for a basin mixer tap. With such great properties and a five year manufacturer’s guarantee, we’re surprised you don’t have ten already!
• Floor mounted vanity unit and basin
• Made in Britain
• Made from FSC Certified wood - 18mm cabinet thickness
• Finished in Hacienda Black
• One internal shelf
• Two soft close doors will peacefully hide away your bathroom essentials
• Fixings and chrome plated strap handles included
• Supplied fully assembled
• Tap, waste and bottle trap sold separately, please see our recommended extras
• 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee
• Basin A - Mid-Edged 40mm Height Basin
• Basin B - Minimalist 18mm Height Basin
• Made from high quality Vitreous China
• Comes with 1 pre-drilled tap hole to pair with a basin mixer tap
• Full dimensions with Basin A - W510 x H905 x D390mm
• Full dimensions with Basin B - W505 x H883 x D395mm
||Engineered Wood, Vitreous China
|No of Tap Holes
||1 Pre-drilled Tap Hole
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.