Drench Premium 520mm Low Height Pan Fixing Frame
This premium quality toilet fixing frame is perfect for installing a wall-hung toilet where space and height is a little limited, such as underneath a bay window. Specifically made for British installation, the Drench Premium 520mm Low Height Pan Fixing Frame has easy-to-fit wall brackets suitable for either vertical or horizontal fixing. The full pre-wall installation bolt kit and quick fix nuts are included too so you won't be needing to pop down to your local plumbers merchant for any extra bits.
• Wall mounted WC frame
• Made for British installation
• For compatible flush plate click here - Compatible with Drench Premium flush plates only
• The full pre-wall installation bolt kit and quick fix nuts are included
• The wall brackets are easy to install for horizontal or vertical fixing
• At the top of the frame there are wall brackets which are designed for easy shelf installation
• Included also are sound deadening pads and adjustable feet 0 - 280mm height
• There is also large feet for easy rear fixing
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.
Delivery Over The Festive Period:
Unfortunately our brand partners are closed during the festive period. This means delivery might take a little longer than estimated on our website. Our warehouse will be open on 27th, 28th and 31st December so any products that are showing 'In Stock' will be available for next day or standard delivery.