Darwin Exposed Dual Outlet Rigid Riser Thermostatic Shower Set
This thermostatically controlled waterfall shower will give you the ultimate experience. On top of its telescopic adjustable rigid riser sits a large square shower head that will majestically hang over you, delivering a smooth flow of water. Also not only will it give you an amazing showering experience but with its rubber nozzles it makes cleaning and maintaining this shower extremely easy. Other benefits of this shower kit is the inclusion of a handy secondary handset which can be detached from the riser, with a high quality thermostatic valve which helps to deliver you precise water temperature control. Finally included with this shower is a generous lifetime guarantee.
• Stylish chrome finish
• Telescopic adjustable rigid riser that allows you to easily change the height of the product
• Ceramic disc technology
• Stainless steel shower head equipped with easy clean rubber jets
• Includes a 1.5m shower hose and a detachable handset
• Device will automatically shut off in case of water failure
• Thermostatic temperature control
• Suitable for combination boilers, pumped gravity systems and high pressure systems
• Minimum of 0.5 bar water pressure required
• Lifetime guarantee
• 0.5 bar - 3.2 litres per minute
• 1 bar - 5 litres per minute
• 2 bar - 7 litres per minute
• 3 bar - 9 litres per minute
COVID-19 Update (30/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
Read our full Covid-19 statement here.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.