Crosswater Zest Shower/Bath Waterfall Spout
There's little in this world as aesthetically pleasing as the sight of the Crosswater Zest Shower/Bath Waterfall Spout. Fitting neatly onto your bathroom wall like a chrome shelf, you'd almost be forgiven for mistaking it for a piece of minimalist artwork.
The spout projects majestically over your bath or shower room to allow a pleasing cascade of water to tumble downwards. Proving that less is definitely more. Built from brass and easy to install, this spout is for the bathroom that dares to be different and for the homeowner who has always dreamed of a luxurious spa like experience in the comfort of their own home.
• W236 x H57mm
• Letterbox spout, delivering a waterfall effect water spray into your bath or as a shower
• Made from Brass with a stylish Chrome plated finish
• Suitable for medium and high water pressure systems only - minimum 0.5 bar required
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.