Crosswater Zest Shower/Bath Waterfall Filler
The most modern bathroom requires and, let's face it, often deserves something a little different. A feature that helps it to stand head and shoulders above the rest. And that's what the Crosswater Zest Shower/Bath Waterfall Filler delivers - an altogether new way to fill your bath or enhance your showering experience.
With its conspicuous letterbox spout it not only fits neatly into your bathroom wall without protruding; it also allows the water to cascade down in a stunning waterfall effect. This is the choice for the next generation of minimalist bathrooms. Choose to install as a sleek bath filler or a luxurious, spa-like shower.
• W300 x H145mm
• Letterbox spout, delivering a waterfall effect water spray into your bath or as a shower
• Made from Brass with a stylish Chrome plated finish
• Suitable for high water pressure systems only - minimum 1.0 bar required
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.