Crosswater Wisp Diverter Valve
From Crosswater's stylish and minimally styled Wisp range of brassware comes the Wisp Diverter Valve, to give you control of a bath spout or overflow filler. Deck mounted, this valve will be conveniently controlled from the comfort of your bath to top up hot water or divert the water to a shower handset to wash away any bubbles. Simply lift the lever to control the flow of water and turn to each side to control the temperature. Lifting the elegantly designed thin lever couldn't be easier or smoother thanks to advanced Ceramic Disc technology used. Made from solid brass with a polished Chrome plated finish and a 15 year manufacturers guarantee, your new Wisp valve has been built to impress for years to come.
• Dimensions (H)143 x (D)105mm
• For deck mounted installation
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 3.0 bar water pressure is recommended
• Ceramic disc technology for smooth operation and no excess dripping or leaking once turned off
• Made from Brass with a durable Chrome plated finish
• Waste is sold separately
• Overflow bath filler and shower handset pictured is sold separately
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.