Crosswater Wisp Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve 3 Control
There's something about the finish with the Wisp Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve 3 Control that just works. Whether it's the smooth and soft curves of the dials. The dials themselves, designed for incredible movement and water tightness thanks to ceramic disc technology. Or whether it's simply the chrome finish across the solid brass body of the entire unit, it's hard to say.
What you can't deny is the master craftsmanship that has gone into making it. With no less than three individual thermostatic controls for your convenience, you can control two outlets, turning them on individually or at the same time for a luxurious showering experience. And because it comes with a safety cutoff temperature and a 15 year guarantee, you know it's been built with you and your family in mind.
• Two outlet thermostatic shower valve with three dials - two to control the water flow to your two outlets, and one to control the water temperature
• Ceramic disc technology for smooth control and a drip-free outlet
• Available in portrait or landscape orientation
• Automatic shutdown if hot or cold water fails
• Temperature limit at 42? which can be increased or decreased upon installation
• Made out of solid brass with a durable chrome plated finish
• Fully serviceable from the front for easy maintenance with only the need for a wall depth of 75mm to install
• Suitable for medium and high pressure systems only - minimum 0.5 bar required
• WRAS approved to TMV2
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
• Portrait: W120 x H275mm
• Landscape: W275 x H120mm
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.