Crosswater Tropic Basin Mixer Tap
Designed to add a touch of beauty and elegance to your basin, the Tropic Basin Mixer Tap by Crosswater will create a strong finishing touch to your bathroom. Featuring a tall spout that softly curves over your basin - creating an almost swan neck silhouette -, a chunky base to be mounted directly onto your basin, and a unique lever design to turn on/off, the Tropic will stand proud in your bathroom. Solidly constructed from the finest Brass with a durable Chrome plated finish and a 15 year manufacturers guarantee, you can be sure that your beautiful new tap has been built to last, even in busy homes.
• H264 x D101mm
• Suitable for Low, Medium and High Pressure systems - minimum 0.2 bar water pressure is recommended
• Ceramic disc technology for smooth operation and no excess dripping or leaking once turned off
• Made from Brass with a durable Chrome plated finish
• Waste is sold separately
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.