Crosswater Svelte Wall Mounted Bath Spout
Filling your bath need not be a boring experience. With the Svelte Wall Mounted Bath Spout by Crosswater, you can create a beautiful designer look in your bathroom, adding interest to a task once lacklustre. Featuring a slender and elegant spout, this tap has a long slit underneath giving a distinctive look to the flow of water pouring out. When not in use, your tap will slip into the surroundings whilst still being a thing of beauty to look at. Expertly crafted from solid Brass, the polished Chrome plated finish completes the look perfectly. And with a 15 year manufacturers guarantee included as standard, you can unwind in your luxurious bath with absolute peace of mind.
Crosswater have also designed a Svelte range of Panel Valves and Basin brassware so you can create a cohesive designer look across your whole bathroom.
• Spout projection:160mm
• Suitable for Low, Medium and High Pressure systems - minimum 0.2 bar water pressure is recommended
• Made from Brass with a durable Chrome plated finish
• Waste is sold separately
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.