Crosswater Svelte Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve 3 Control
When style and substance are your chosen meters of value, look no further than the Crosswater Svelte Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve 3 Control. As with all the units from this particularly elegant range, this triple control valve very much looks and acts the part. Built from tough, durable and robust brass and complete with a 15 year manufacturer's guarantee, it is designed with longevity in mind.
And yet it's smooth and curvy dials - finished in chrome - also offer a keen sense of elegance that is so often overlooked by other homeware specialists. The three thermostatic controls allow an incredible range of operation for even the most ambitious of bathrooms. So you can turn both your chosen two outlets on independently or at the same time to give you a luxurious showering experience. So whether you choose it in Portrait or Landscape, it simply won't let you down.
• Two outlet thermostatic shower valve with three dials - two dials to control your two chosen outlets, the middle dial controls the temperature
• Ceramic disc technology for smooth control and a drip-free outlet
• Available in portrait or landscape orientation
• Automatic shutdown if hot or cold water fails
• Temperature limit at 42? which can be increased or decreased upon installation
• Made out of solid brass with a durable chrome plated finish
• Fully serviceable from the front for easy maintenance, with only the need for 75mm wall depth to install
• Suitable for medium and high pressure systems only - minimum 0.5 bar required
• WRAS approved to TMV2
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
• Portrait: W120 x H275mm
• Landscape: H275 x W120mm
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.