Crosswater Pier Wall Mounted Basin Mixer Tap
The perfect addition to any minimalistically styled and modern bathroom, the Pier Wall Mounted Basin Mixer Tap by Crosswater will no doubt add a touch of luxury and designer style to your bathroom. Elegantly mounted on your wall, the Pier features an elegantly thin spout and lever that is perfectly formed to wash your hands and fill your basin. Thanks to the Ceramic Disc technology Crosswater use across their tap ranges, your new tap will be smooth and easy to use without any stiffness, giving you more precise control. Solidly constructed from the finest Brass this wall mounted Pier tap also features a stylish and durable Chrome plated finish. And with a 15 year manufacturers guarantee you will have peace of mind that your new tap has been built to stand the test of time.
• Depth: 200mm
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 1.0 bar water pressure is recommended
• Ceramic disc technology for smooth operation and no excess dripping or leaking once turned off
• Made from Brass with a durable Chrome plated finish
• Waste is sold separately
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.