Crosswater North Basin Mixer Tap - Matt Black
You don’t have to break the bank for stylish monochrome bathroom luxury that’s built to last. Take the Crosswater North basin mixer tap for example - this stunning matt black tap boasts sublime minimalist aesthetics whilst packing a real punch when it comes to the practical bits too. The Crosswater North mixer tap comes with ceramic disc technology to prolong the life of your tap and prevent any unwanted dripping, a simple lever control for ease of use, alongside a pretty comforting 15 year manufacturer’s guarantee to assure you of its stellar quality too!
Pair with the rest of the Crosswater North range for the perfect matt black bathroom design, and bask in the monochrome luxury for years to come!
• Crosswater North basin mixer
• Matt Black finish
• Monobloc design - one tap hole
• Deck Mounted
• Lever control
• Ceramic disc cartridge, prevents unwanted leaks or drips
• Recommended minimum water pressure 0.5 bar
• Waste not included, please see recommended extras
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
•Spout projection: 135mm
||Basin Mixer Taps
|Water Pressure (bar)
|No of Tap Holes
|Tap Head Style
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.