Crosswater MPRO Basin Mixer Tap - Spectrum
Talk about spicing up your bathroom design! Take a look at the striking Crosswater MPRO Spectrum basin mixer tap. This luxurious basin tap boasts a sleek rainbow finish for a modern statement look, alongside a minimalist lever design for precise control over your water flow and temperature. Ceramic disc technology is in place to prolong the life of your tap and prevent any leaks or dripping, whilst the deck mounted monobloc design keeps things simple yet stylish.
Of course, it doesn’t end there either - if you’re after some extra reassurance when it comes to the quality of your tap, perhaps the 15 year manufacturer’s guarantee will do the trick? Pair this beauty with the MPRO Spectrum bottle trap and basin waste to complete the look.
• Basin mixer monobloc tap with unique rainbow finish
• Lever control
• Deck mounted
• Minimum water pressure required: 0.5 bar
• Waste not included please see recommended extras
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
• Height: 159mm
• Projection: 112mm
|Water Pressure (bar)
|No of Tap Holes
|Tap Head Style
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.