Crosswater MPRO Thermostatic 3 Outlet Shower Valve - Crossbox Technology - Stainless Steel Effect
Delve into the world of truly sublime contemporary design with the eye-catching Crosswater MPRO Crossbox 3 outlet shower valve. Perfect for complementing a sleek MPRO shower head, handset, and bath filler, this stylish piece boasts a captivating brushed stainless steel effect finish, and a whole host of practical features bound to have your jaw on the floor. It may also interest you to know that this is Crosswater’s quietest shower yet - how’s that for a claim to fame!
The simplistic lever design gives you precise control over your desired outlet and temperature, whilst the multiple fixing options mean even installation is totally hassle-free. Crafted from sturdy brass with a pretty reassuring 15 year manufacturer’s guarantee, it’s no surprise this Crosswater valve is so popular.
• Crosswater MPRO
• 3 outlet shower valve
• Modern Stainless Steel Effect finish
• Crossbox Technology
• Portrait mounting only
• Trim and levers crafted from strong and durable brass
• Slimline installation depth 60mm (maximum 85mm)
• Multiple fixing options help execute a quick and easy installation
• Quietest Crosswater shower available
• Matching bath filler and shower parts available please see recommended extras
• Minimum water pressure 1 bar
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
||Brushed Stainless Steel Effect
||Crosswater MPRO Stainless Steel Effect
||Concealed Shower Valves
|Water Pressure (bar)
|Number of Outlets
|Tap Head Style
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 4 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 5 Bar (l/min)
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.