Crosswater MPRO 3 Hole Basin Mixer Tap In Brushed Brass
Upgrading your 3 hole wash basin? You’ve found the perfect set with this modern and minimalist Crosswater MPRO Wall Mounted Mixer Tap.
Bracketed between two robust levers with precision control for finding the ideal temperature and water flow, the beautifully-curved tap is guaranteed drip-free thanks to the innovative ceramic disc technology.
All three pieces are finished in gorgeous Brushed Brass that is as eye-catching as it is easy to clean. An elegant upgrade to classic bathrooms, or the ideal pieces for a contemporary build.
• 3 hole deck mounted basin mixer tap
• 2 separate lever controls for precise temperature and water flow control
• Gorgeous Brushed Brass finish for a sleek contemporary look
• Built from Brass for a robust and reliable construction
• Ceramic disc technology for a drip free tap
• Minimum pressure required: 0.5 bar
• Waste sold separately, please see our recommended extras
• 15 year manufacturer’s guarantee
• Height: 187mm
• Width: 305mm
• Depth: 170mm
||3 Hole Basin Mixer Taps
|Water Pressure (bar)
|Tap Head Style
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.