Crosswater MPRO Thermostatic 2 Outlet Shower Valve - Crossbox Technology - Matt Black
Who ever said bathroom luxury is limited to taps and baths? Throw in some serious contemporary pizzazz by pairing your monochrome shower head and handset with the stunning Crosswater MPRO Crossbox 2 outlet shower valve. This elegant piece is Crosswater’s quietest shower yet that boasts a whole host of impressive features, including a striking matt black finish fit for the Tate!
Supplied with multiple fixing options for a stress and hassle-free installation, this Crosswater beauty offers a minimalist lever design for precise control over the water flow and temperature, alongside a slimline 60mm design for an extra splash of elegance. Select your chosen outlet with the top dial and find your desired temperature with the bottom, and rest easy knowing your shower valve is made of sturdy stuff thanks to that comforting 15 year manufacturer’s guarantee.
• Crosswater MPRO
• 2 outlet shower valve
• Stylish Matt Black finish
• Crossbox Technology
• Portrait mounting only
• Trim and levers crafted from strong and durable brass
• Slimline installation depth 60mm (maximum 85mm)
• Multiple fixing options help execute a quick and easy installation
• Quietest Crosswater shower available
• Matching shower parts available please see recommended extras
• Minimum water pressure 1 bar
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
||Crosswater MPRO Matt Black
||Concealed Shower Valves
|Water Pressure (bar)
|Number of Outlets
|Tap Head Style
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 4 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 5 Bar (l/min)
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.