Crosswater MPRO Thermostatic 1 Outlet Shower Valve - Crossbox Technology - Brushed Brass
If, like us, you’re totally in awe of brushed brass style - first of all, who can blame you? And secondly, allow us to introduce you to a seriously stylish bathroom piece simply oozing with contemporary pizzazz! If you’ve stumbled across the MPRO brushed brass shower head, then you’re going to want to keep things consistent and get a matching shower valve too, such as this striking Crosswater MPRO Crossbox 1 outlet shower valve. Not only does the brushed brass finish have our jaws on the floor, but this beauty also offers a whole host of practical features bound to impress.
It’s not just a pretty face - you’re looking at Crosswater’s quietest shower yet! This wonderful valve promises hassle-free installation thanks to the multiple fixing options, alongside a lifetime of reliable quality thanks to its solid brass construction and reassuring 15 year manufacturer’s guarantee to keep your mind at ease.
• Crosswater MPRO
• 1 outlet shower valve
• Sleek Brushed Brass finish
• Crossbox Technology
• Portrait mounting only
• Trim and levers crafted from strong and durable brass
• Slimline installation depth 60mm (maximum 85mm)
• Multiple fixing options help execute a quick and easy installation
• Quietest Crosswater shower available
• Minimum water pressure 1 bar
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
||Crosswater MPRO Brushed Brass
||Concealed Shower Valves
|Water Pressure (bar)
|Number of Outlets
|Tap Head Style
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 4 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 5 Bar (l/min)
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.