Crosswater Luxury Douche Kit
Instead of installing a bidet mixer tap that can often be slightly awkward to use especially for those with more limited mobility, why not choose to use a douche kit instead. Crosswater have thoughtfully designed the Luxury Douche Kit to mount on your wall next to your bidet, conveniently position to give you a hygienic clean at any angle. Included, you'll receive a wall mounted bracket, the luxury douche handset and a chrome plated hose. To use, simply lift from the bracket and push the trigger to start the water spray. Made from brass, this douche valve and handset has a beautiful Chrome plated finish to complete the stylish look across your bathroom.
• Included: Wall mounted bracket, hose and luxury douche handset
• Dimensions: 128.5 x 58mm
• Crosswater recommend that all douche kits be connected to a shut-off or control valve which should be closed when not in use
• To be used in conjunction with a douche valve - sold separately
• Made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish
• Suitable for Low, Medium and High pressure water systems - minimum 0.2 bar, maximum 1.0 bar
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.