Crosswater Luxury Chromotherapy Recessed Shower Head
For a relaxing spa-like rainshower in the comfort of your own home, why not choose the Luxury Chromotherapy Recessed Shower Head by Crosswater. Ultra slim and stylish, this Shower Head will beautifully mount on your ceiling in a recessed fashion to cascade water down on top of you. The Chromotherapy lighting system is uniquely hidden behind the translucent nozzles so the water droplets will be lit up with your choice of colour to suit your mood whilst creating a wonderful visual display in your shower. Control the colour using the waterproof remote control that's included or if you can't quite decide, then there's a colour rotation option that'll jazz up your shower.
Made from Stainless Steel, this Shower Head once recessed has a sleek and stylish industrial look to it that will no doubt update the look and feel of your shower. And with a 10 year manufacturers guarantee included as standard, you can be sure that you'll enjoy your luxurious, chromotherapy shower for many years to come.
• W380 x D380mm
• Head thickness: 2mm
• Luxury chromotherapy system with a choice of 9 colours and colour rotation option. Supplied with a waterproof remote control with batteries and supportive hook
• Requires mains electrical power and must be installed by an electrical engineer in compliance with IEE wiring regulations
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 3.0 bar water pressure is recommended
• Made from Stainless Steel
• Recessed design
• Please note: This product is made to special order. Once ordered, it cannot be cancelled, returned or refunded.
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.