Crosswater KH Zero 3 Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve with 2 Way Diverter
This thermostatic shower valve, designed by the award-winning interior designer Kelly Hoppen MBE, is not just a pretty face. This clever system is the ideal fit for any modern bathroom that is looking for an edge of practicality without sacrificing any of its style or finish. With three dials, you can control two outlets independently or at the same time, giving you a luxurious shower experience. And with ceramic disc technology inside the three valves, using the stylish levers will be incredibly easy and smooth.
The thermostatic system allows you to preset your desired temperature and know it will stay within 1.5? even if a toilet is flushed or tap turned across your home. Built with safety in mind, this shower valve is perfect for families. And complete with a 15 year manufacturer's guarantee as standard, you can relax in your bath or shower with peace of mind it has been built to last.
• Two outlet thermostatic shower valve with three levers - one to control one outlet, the middle to control the temperature and the final dial to control your second outlet (allowing you to turn both outlets on at the same time if required)
• Available in portrait or landscape orientation
• Ceramic disc technology for smooth control and a drip-free outlet
• Automatic shutdown if hot or cold water fails
• Temperature limit at 42- which can be increased or decreased upon installation
• Made out of solid brass a Chrome plated finish
• Easily serviceable from the front for continued maintenance with only the need for 75mm wall depth to install
• Suitable for medium and high pressure systems only - minimum 0.5 bar required
• WRAS approved to TMV2
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
• Portrait: W120 x H275mm
• Landscape: W275 x H120mm
COVID-19 Update (30/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
Read our full Covid-19 statement here.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.