Crosswater KH Zero 3 Bidet Monobloc Tap
The perfect finishing touch to your contemporary styled bidet, the KH Zero 3 Bidet Monobloc Tap by Crosswater delivers on form and function. Angular lines feature throughout with a sleek slimline lever for you to control the water flow and temperature. And the swivel ended spout allows you to direct the water as required. With Ceramic Disc technology, the lever will be easy and smooth to use whilst stopping continuous and frankly annoying dripping once the tap has been turned off. Made from solid Brass with a polished Chrome finish, your new bidet tap is also backed by a whopping 15 year manufacturers guarantee for ultimate peace of mind.
• H149 x D115mm
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 2.0 bar water pressure is recommended
• Ceramic disc technology for smooth operation and no excess dripping or leaking once turned off
• Made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish
• Click clack waste is included
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.