Crosswater KH Zero 2 Wall Mounted Basin Mixer Tap
For a wall mounted tap with a stylish, designer twist, why not choose the KH Zero 2 Wall Mounted Basin Mixer Tap by Crosswater. Designed by the award winning interior designer, Kelly Hoppen MBE, this tap is opulent, flamboyant and will certainly turn heads. Mounted on the backplate, sits the main body of the monobloc tap with elegant, sophisticated curves that contrast beautifully with the flat top of the spout and lever. The lever will be effortless to use thanks to the durable Ceramic Disc technology hidden away inside the valves. Paired with a countertop basin or a modern wall mounted basin, this designer tap will finish the minimalist, hotel chic look you've always dreamed of.
Expertly made from the finest Brass, your new KH tap has a polished Chrome plated finish and comes with a whopping 15 year manufacturers guarantee giving you absolute peace of mind it has been built to wow you and your family for many years to come.
• H120 x D202mm
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 2.0 bar water pressure is recommended
• Ceramic disc technology for smooth operation and no excess dripping or leaking once turned off
• Made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish
• Wall mounted installation
• Waste is sold separately
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.