Crosswater KH Zero 2 Mini Basin Mixer Tap
Inject sleek designer style into your cloakroom or ensuite bathroom with the KH Zero 2 Mini Basin Mixer Tap by Crosswater. Expertly designed by the award winning interior designer, Kelly Hoppen MBE, this tap is sure to wow you and your guests. Graceful, smooth curves blend beautifully into the flat topped spout and lever to create an eye catching feature in your smaller bathroom. This monobloc tap is perfect to pair with a smaller cloakroom basin as it will give you plenty of space to wash your hands thanks to the shorter projection of the spout. And with durable Ceramic Disc technology hidden away inside the valve, using the lever to operate your tap will be effortless whilst it also prevents excess dripping once turned off.
Expertly crafted from the finest Brass, this mini basin tap also comes with a stylish, polished and durable Chrome plated finish that is also easy to maintain. Backed by a 15 year manufacturers guarantee, you can be sure you'll enjoy your new designer tap for many years to come.
• H124 x D135mm
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 2.0 bar water pressure is recommended
• Ceramic disc technology for smooth operation and no excess dripping or leaking once turned off
• Made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish
• Waste is sold separately
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.