Crosswater KH Zero 2 Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve with 2 Way Diverter
From the award-winning interior designer Kelly Hoppen MBE, comes this stunning and sophisticated KH Zero 2 thermostatic shower valve. Not all things as good looking as this shower valve are as powerful and effective. Built with a two way diverter to allow you to switch effortlessly between two outlets. Its thermostatic valve also allows you to choose your perfect temperature whilst knowing it will remain within 1.5? even if a toilet is flushed or tap turned on.
Built from solid brass, it can withstand the heavy rigours of daily life. While its ceramic disc technology gives the levers smooth and effortless movement and prevents your outlets from excess dripping. Complete with a beautiful chrome finish, showering never looked so good. The system also comes with a 15 year manufacturer's guarantee and is available in either portrait or landscape orientation to suit your bathroom design.
• Two outlet thermostatic shower valve with a two way diverter and separate temperature lever
• Ceramic disc technology for smooth control and a drip-free outlet
• Automatic shutdown if hot or cold water fails
• Temperature limit at 42? which can be increased or decreased upon installation
• Made out of solid brass a Chrome plated finish
• Easily serviceable from the front for continued maintenance
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 1.0 bar required
• WRAS approved to TMV2
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
• Portrait: W67 x H220mm
• Landscape: W220 x H67mm
COVID-19 Update (30/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
Read our full Covid-19 statement here.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.