Crosswater KH Zero 2 Bidet Monobloc Tap
Prettify your bidet with the Crosswater KH Zero 2 Bidet Monobloc Tap. Designed by the award winning interior designer, Kelly Hoppen MBE, this designer tap will totally transform your bidet creating a stylish feature in your bathroom that you'll be proud to show off. Sleek curves feature from the body through to the spout, ending with a swivel jet that can be moved to suit your needs. The slimline flat lever will control the flow and temperature of water. And thanks to the Ceramic Disc technology used, using the lever will be effortlessly easy.
Made from solid Brass with a polished Chrome plated finish, your new designer bidet tap also comes with 15 year manufacturers guarantee giving you absolute peace of mind it has been built to last.
• H134mm x D115mm x W45mm
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 2.0 bar water pressure is recommended
• Ceramic disc technology for smooth operation and no excess dripping or leaking once turned off
• Made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish
• Click clack waste is included
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.