Crosswater KH Zero 2 Basin Mixer Tap
When the experts of innovative brassware and the award winning interior designer Kelly Hoppen MBE collaborate, you know you're going to receive a special product. The KH Zero 2 Basin Mixer Tap by Crosswater. A sleek and contemporary looking designer tap that will no doubt transform your bathroom into a luxurious sanctuary. The elegant curves of the body and underside of the spout contrast beautifully with the flat spout top and thin flat lever. Controlling the lever will be effortless thanks to the advanced and incredibly durable Ceramic Disc technology. Expertly crafted from the finest Brass, your new KH designer tap also comes with a polished Chrome finish and a 15 year manufacturers guarantee giving you peace of mind that you'll enjoy this beautiful tap for many years to come.
• H134 x D125mm
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 2.0 bar water pressure is recommended
• Ceramic disc technology for smooth operation and no excess dripping or leaking once turned off
• Made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish
• Waste is sold separately
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
COVID-19 Update (30/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
Read our full Covid-19 statement here.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.