Crosswater Kai Thermostatic Radiator Valve - Anthracite
So you’ve found the perfect anthracite contemporary radiator and it’s time to add some swanky valves to go with it. You wouldn’t add some old-fashioned, ugly tires to a brand new Ferrari now would you? Of course not - so why would you treat your luxurious radiator any differently? Opt for some uber-luxurious anthracite valves, such as the Crosswater Kai thermostatic radiator valves. Boasting a captivating anthracite finish for completing a modern monochrome heating look, the Kai valves not only look beautiful, but also offer thermostatic control, meaning you can adjust your radiator’s temperature exactly to your liking. These Crosswater beauties even come with a 1 year manufacturer’s guarantee for peace of mind.
• Stunning anthracite finish
• Available in corner or angled
• Thermostatic control to precisely control your radiator's temperature
•1 year manufacturers guarantee
Select from the option(s) above for detailed product information
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.