Crosswater Kai Lever Manual Shower Valve
When it comes to a classic but easily manageable shower valve, there are few more timeless than the Kai lever. Built for purpose and simple, contained efficacy, the single lever sits on a solid brass base giving you full control of your shower.
And it's that control that really makes this system stand out. A full, circular and smooth movement that controls both water flow and temperature is ideally complemented by the valve's drip free ceramic disc technology. Fitting neatly onto any bathroom wall, this is the ideal system for anyone who wants a modest but effective way to run their shower.
• One outlet non-thermostatic shower valve with single lever operation for temperature & water flow
• Ceramic disc technology
• Made from brass with a durable and easy-to-clean chrome plated finish
• Suitable for high water pressure systems only - minimum 1.0 bar required
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
• W100 x H107mm
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.