Crosswater Kai Lever Deck Mounted 3 Way Diverter Valve
The more your bathroom grows, the more cluttered it can become with dial, knobs and taps. The Kai 3 way diverter valve from Crosswater allows for a more simplified solution. With space for two water inlets and three water outlets, you can easily divert your water supply between your two showers and bath with ease.
No need litter your bathroom walls with input and output points, simply combine this deck mounted solid brass unit with a temperature and water flow valve at each station for complete ease of use. Small, discreet and great looking in chrome, it's your first step towards a more minimal bathroom design.
• 3 water outlets, the third water outlet can be blanked out should you only require control of 2 outlets
• Diverter allows for effortless change in control
• Deck mounted
• Ceramic disc control ensuring your outlets remain drip free whilst providing smooth operation
• Solid brass base with a durable chrome plated finish
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 1.0 bar required
• Complete with 15 year guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.