Crosswater Kai Lever Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve with 3 Way Diverter
The Crosswater Kai Lever Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve with 3 Way Diverter will allow you to control three outlets of your choice. Whether it be a fixed shower head, shower jets and a shower handset, or a fixed shower head, shower handset and bath filler, you can control two outlets with one lever and the remaining outlet with a separate lever, allowing you to run two outlets at the same time for the ultimate in luxury shower experiences.
Using the central valve, you can control the temperature of your water flow with precise accuracy thanks to ceramic disc technology. Timelessly designed with a polished Chrome plated finish, this shower valve will no doubt enhance your minimal bathroom scheme. And with a 15 year manufacturer's guarantee, you can be sure your new valve has been built to last.
• Three outlet thermostatic shower valve with a two diverter valves and central temperature control
• Ceramic disc technology for smooth control and a drip-free outlet
• Available in portrait or landscape orientation to suit your bathroom scheme
• Made out of solid brass with a durable chrome plated finish
• Fully serviceable from the front
• Automatic shutdown if hot or cold water fails
• Temperature limit at 42? which can be increased or decreased upon installation
• WRAS approved to TMV2
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 3.0 bar required
• Includes an integral double check valve so you won't need to fit a separate DCV in your plumbing system, saving you time and money during installation
• Complete with 15 year guarantee
• Portrait: W120 x H275mm
• Landscape: W275 x H120mm
COVID-19 Update (30/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
Read our full Covid-19 statement here.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.