Crosswater Kai Lever Concealed Thermostatic 2 Outlet Shower Valve with Fixed Head and Shower Handset
Create a luxurious showering sanctuary in the comfort of your own home with the Kai Lever Concealed Shower Valve, Fixed Shower Head and Shower Handset by Crosswater. Included in this showering package, you'll receive a gloriously relaxing and enveloping rainfall fixed shower head and a slimline shower handset to be mounted on your wall with the included wall outlet and bracket, perfect for when you just want to wash your body without the fuss of getting your hair wet.
You'll also receive a Kai Lever concealed shower valve that features push button technology making showering that much easier and smoother. To turn on and off, simply press the top or bottom button and twist to increase or decrease the water flow. Control the temperature with the middle dial that has been thoughtfully designed for easy, smooth and precise operation thanks to the stylish lever design.
Made from solid Brass with a luxury Chrome plated finish, this shower package will not only deliver an immersive and warming shower, it will also enhance the look of your modern bathroom design. Also supplied with a 15 year manufacturers guarantee for ultimate peace of mind.
• 2 outlet on/off push button thermostatic shower valve with a Dial fixed shower head, wall mounted shower arm, Designer wall outlet and handset bracket, shower hose and single mode slimline shower handset
• Made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish
• Advanced thermostatic cartridge technology will minimise limescale build up, dramatically extending the life of your valve
• Featuring a high quality Ceramic Disc Cartridge that prolongs the life of your shower valve, makes using the valves smooth and easy, whilst being extremely reliable and durable
• Anti-scald function shuts down the flow of water if the cold water supply fails. The advanced thermostatic technology ensures the temperature is maintained within 1ºC of your set temperature
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 1.0 bar water pressure is recommended
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
COVID-19 Update (30/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
Read our full Covid-19 statement here.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.