Crosswater Kai Lever 5 Way Diverter Valve
Built almost entirely from solid brass with simplicity and minimalism in mind, the Kai series are some of Crosswater's more classical valve systems. Resplendent in chrome, it brings that simplicity not just in the way it looks, but the way it functions too. This five way diverter valve is a great example of that functionality.
The single lever dial on the system cleverly hides a range of uses. Acting as one complete diverter between three outlets, you can easily change the output point of your water flow from one dial. Guaranteed for 15 years and suitable for high pressure water systems, it requires a minimum operating pressure of 1.0 bar.
• 2 water inlets, 3 water outlets. The third water outlet can be blanked out should you only require control of 2 outlets
• Wall Mounted
• Diverter allows for effortless change in control
• Ceramic disc control ensuring your outlets remain drip free whilst providing smooth operation
• Solid brass base with a durable chrome plated finish
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 1.0 bar required
• Complete with 15 year guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.