Crosswater Essence Thermostatic Shower Valve with 2 Way Diverter
When it comes to dual outlet valves, Crosswater pride themselves on creating market leading products. In the case of the Essence shower valve with 2-way diverter, that couldn't be closer to the truth. This phenomenal piece of design isn't just stylish and discreet. It also allows you to switch control between your fixed shower head and shower handset, or your fixed shower head and a bath filler.
Its ceramic disc control allows for smooth movement of the levers, which won't tolerate dripping, whilst its solid brass body is built to last and last. Its chrome plated trim set is fully serviceable from the front and with a 15 year manufacturers guarantee, you can be sure it has been built to last.
• Dual outlet valve with diverter
• Switches effortlessly between 2 different bath or shower functions
• Fully serviceable from front
• Wall depth required: 75mm
• Solid brass body with a stylish and durable chrome plated finish
• Suitable for high water pressure systems only - minimum 1 bar required
• WRAS approved to TMV2
• Comes with 15 year manufacturers guarantee
• W120 x H215mm
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.