Crosswater Essence Mini Basin Mixer Tap
It goes without saying that not every basin is the same size. A fact that is often taken for granted by some manufacturers. Not Crosswater though. That's why they created their Mini Mixers range. Smaller scale adaptations of some of their more popular ranges. Suitable for basins that don't want large and unwieldy taps protruding from them, perfect for your cloakroom or ensuite bathroom.
This solid brass tap is just one such example. Finished in stunning chrome, it is small but incredibly effective. Both aesthetically and practically speaking. Looking for an affordable solution to your more contemporary bathroom's needs? Look no further.
• Solid brass base
• Stunning chrome finish
• Suitable for Medium and High pressures only - minimum 0.5 bar and above
• Easy to install
• Pop up waste sold separately
• 15 year manufacturer's guarantee
• Height: 122mm
• Projection: 100mm
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.