Crosswater Essence Bath Filler Monobloc Tap
With an undeniably slick chrome frame, this monobloc tap both looks and acts the part. Designed to fit neatly into any modern bathroom, it is easy to install and even easier to use. From Crosswater's Essence collection, it longs to take pride of place in your bathroom.
The letterbox mouth channels water out in a delightful waterfall effect, and coupled with a superior chrome finish built around a solid brass body, it will no doubt look fantastic. This tap will endure even the most rigorous of family environments. And by way of ensuring that, it even comes with a 15 year manufacturer's guarantee.
• Solid brass with a chrome plated finish
• Easy to clean
• Deck mounted - Minimum of 70mm +10mm ledge required for installation
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 1.0 bar and above
• Easy to install
• Pop up waste sold separately
• 15 year manufacturer's guarantee
• Height: 171mm
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.