Crosswater Essence Bath and Shower Mixer Tap
There's something so fabulously understated about this bath and shower mixer tap; and yet it sacrifices nothing in either style or functionality. It really is a triumph of minimalist design.
But of course, as all design enthusiasts know, less so often amounts to more. In this case, a waterfall effect, matching chrome finish and solid brass body, combine to offer you a modernistic bath and shower sensation. With a 15 year manufacturer's guarantee, this is a set that will last just as long as its style. Indefinitely.
• Deck mounted
• Easy to fit
• Made from brass with a fantastic chrome finish that's easy to clean and durable
• Suitable for High pressure systems only - minimum 1.0 bar
• Minimum of 80mm + 10mm ledge required for installation
• Shower handset pictured is not included
• 15 year manufacturer's guarantee
• Height: 171mm
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.
Delivery Over The Festive Period:
Unfortunately our brand partners are closed during the festive period. This means delivery might take a little longer than estimated on our website. Our warehouse will be open on 27th, 28th and 31st December so any products that are showing 'In Stock' will be available for next day or standard delivery.