Crosswater Central Rigid Riser with Integrated Exposed Manual Valve
The Crosswater Central Rigid Riser and Integrated Valve boasts a high quality design and build. Here, Crosswater have used modern lines to create a minimalistic design, for a subtle yet classy look, making it a suitable addition to almost any modern bathroom suite! For your convenience, an easy to use central exposed inline manual shower valve has also been integrated, adding to the sleek design appearance of the riser.
Crafted from reliable brass material and finished in a polished chrome finish, you can purchase with the knowledge that this product has been built to last. Crosswater’s confidence in this rigid riser and valve kit is further emphasised by the generous lifetime guarantee they also provide!
Pair the Central Rigid Riser and Valve with any of Crosswater’s standard shower heads to complete the look!
• Manual shower valve
• High quality design and build
• Finished in highly polished chrome
• Minimum working pressure of 2 bar
• Shower head sold separately
• Easy Installation
• Lifetime guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.