Crosswater Central Dial Concealed Thermostatic 2 Outlet Bath Valve with Shower Handset
The perfect pairing to your luxury bath, the Central Concealed Thermostatic 2 Outlet Bath Valve with Shower Handset by Crosswater will make bathing a more enjoyable experience whilst being incredibly practical too. From Crosswater's luxury Dial range, this bath valve has clever push button technology so you can turn on/off your luxury bath tap and the included slimline shower handset with a gentle push of a button. What's more, once you've configured your perfect temperature, you won't have to fiddle around to find the right temperature each time making bath time that much easier and stress free. The included shower handset will sit neatly in the holder ready to wash the bubbles off after your bath.
Exquisitely made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish, your new bath valve is beautifully stylish and will no doubt help enhance the look and feel of your bathroom.
• 2 outlet on/off push button thermostatic bath valve with a single mode shower handset and shower hose
• Made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish
• Advanced thermostatic cartridge technology will minimise limescale build up, dramatically extending the life of your valve
• Featuring a high quality Ceramic Disc Cartridge that prolongs the life of your bath valve, makes using the valves smooth and easy, whilst being extremely reliable and durable
• Anti-scald function shuts down the flow of water if the cold water supply fails. The advanced thermostatic technology ensures the temperature is maintained within 1ºC of your set temperature
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 1.0 bar water pressure is recommended
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.