Crosswater Central Concealed Thermostatic 2 Outlet Bath Valve with 3 Mode Shower Handset
From the experts of innovative and trendy bathroom brassware comes the Crosswater Central Concealed Thermostatic 2 Outlet Bath Valve and Handset. Designed to control two outlets, you can turn on your bath tap to fill your luxury bath after a long day at work. And you can control the included 3 mode shower handset to wash off the bubbles once you've finished your bath. Both with a simple push of a button.
Gently push the button for your desired outlet and control the temperature precisely by turning the central dial. Once you've configured your perfect temperature, you won't need to fiddle around with it every time you bath as you push the button again to turn off rather than turning a temperature valve to shut off. Included, you'll receive the luxury Ethos 3 mode shower handset and a hose that'll sit neatly on your backplate when not in use. By pressing a button on the shower handle, you can choose between the three modes - invigorating, rainfall or a combination of both - to suit your mood and requirements.
Expertly crafted from Brass with a Chrome plated finish, this shower valve has been designed to impress. And backed by a 15 year manufacturers guarantee you can be sure it has been built to last.
• 2 outlet on/off push button thermostatic bath valve with an Ethos 3 mode shower handset and shower hose
• Made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish
• Advanced thermostatic cartridge technology will minimise limescale build up, dramatically extending the life of your valve
• Featuring a high quality Ceramic Disc Cartridge that prolongs the life of your bath valve, makes using the valves smooth and easy, whilst being extremely reliable and durable
• Anti-scald function shuts down the flow of water if the cold water supply fails. The advanced thermostatic technology ensures the temperature is maintained within 1ºC of your set temperature
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 1.0 bar water pressure is recommended
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
COVID-19 Update (30/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
Read our full Covid-19 statement here.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.