Crosswater Belgravia Shower Handset with Wall Outlet and Hose
Wash off the bubbles, rinse out the suds from your hair or wash a mucky dog with ease and elegance with the Belgravia Shower Handset by Crosswater. Traditional and authentic styling features throughout, from the rounded shower head, to the ceramic handle and intricately detailed wall mounted wall outlet. Made from solid brass with Ceramic decorative features, this shower handset comes in the modern and eye catching hand polished Chrome or Nickel finish. And backed by a 15 year manufacturers guarantee, you can have peace of mind your new shower handset has been built to impress for many years to come.
• Suitable for Low, Medium and High Pressure systems - minimum 0.2 bar water pressure is recommended
• Made from Brass in a Chrome or Nickel finish
• Supplied with: Shower handset, wall outlet and hose
• Waste is sold separately
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.