Crosswater Belgravia Lever Wall Mounted Bath Spout
Undeniably elegant with traditional minimalism in mind, the Belgravia Lever Wall Mounted Bath Spout by Crosswater will beautifully fill your roll top or slipper bath in style. Mounted on your wall, this tap is the perfect pairing for both single and double ended baths alike, giving you more deck space to display your luxury products and rest your head to unwind after a long day. The curved spout will pour out water in an almost waterfall effect thanks to the wide spout end. This spout can be paired with the wall mounted ceramic handle levers with Ceramic Disc technology, or used standalone with a separate bath and shower diverter of your choice.
Made from the finest Brass, you can pick the finish that best suits your design vision and personal style. Choose between the lustrous hand polished Chrome plated finish or equally glistening and stylish Nickel plated finish. Crosswater have also designed a range of matching basin taps and shower valves in both finishes so you can create a cohesive and enviably stylish look across your whole bathroom. And with a 15 year manufacturers guarantee thrown in as standard, you can unwind in your relaxing bath with absolute peace of mind.
• Spout projection: 176mm
• Suitable for Low, Medium or High Pressure systems - minimum 0.2 bar water pressure is recommended
• Made from Brass with your choice of a Chrome or Nickel plated finish
• Waste is sold separately
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
COVID-19 Update (30/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
Read our full Covid-19 statement here.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.