Crosswater Belgravia Lever Floor Standing Bath Shower Mixer with Shower Kit
The perfect pairing to a luxurious roll top or traditionally-styled freestanding bath, the Belgravia Lever Floor Standing Bath Shower Mixer with Shower Kit by Crosswater. Mounted on your floor, this beautiful bath and shower mixer tap will complement and enhance the traditional look you've always desired in your bathroom. Exquisitely designed, the tap features elegant curves and rounded shapes with a wide-ended spout that will pour water out in almost a waterfall style into your bath. Controlling the temperature couldn't be easier or smoother thanks to the Ceramic Disc technology hidden inside the classically designed ceramic handled levers. You can also divert water to the ceramic handle shower handset using the authentically styled feature ceramic handle. So now you can easily wash off the bubbles from your hair and body once the finger wrinkles start forming and it's time to get out!
Expertly crafted from the finest Brass, your new Belgravia tap also comes with a choice of finish. Choose between the gorgeous hand-polished Chrome plated finish and the opulent and distinctive Nickel plated finish. Crosswater have also designed a co-ordinating range of basin taps and shower valves in both finishes to complete the look across your whole bathroom. And backed by a 15 year manufacturers guarantee, you can unwind in your bath with peace of mind it has been built to last.
• H1102 x D165mm
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 1.0 bar water pressure is recommended
• Ceramic disc technology for smooth operation and no excess dripping or leaking once turned off
• Made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish
• Shower Kit includes: Ceramic handle shower handset, hose and telephone shower handset holder
• Waste is sold separately
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
COVID-19 Update (23/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
A message from Elliot Lees-Bell, Managing Director.
Firstly, our thoughts are with all those who are affected by COVID-19.
Our customer service and sales teams are now working from home and will be on-hand to answer any questions and help with your order. Our warehouse remains open and our team are practising high levels of hygiene and cleanliness to protect their own wellbeing and to safeguard our customers.
All deliveries are continuing as normal and we are in constant contact with our delivery partners to ensure that the safest practices are being followed. They'll sign on your behalf upon delivery, where possible sanitise hands prior to arrival and handling goods, and keep a sensible distance at all times.
The future is a little uncertain. There's likely to be some delays with delivery and stock arriving from our manufacturers, but we are still taking orders as usual. Products that are shown as ‘In Stock’ on our website are available to ship right away. At the moment, products with an estimated lead time (e.g. 3 - 7 days) will be fulfilled, but may take a little longer than usual.
As the next few days and weeks unfold we might have to take additional steps to protect both you and our staff - rest assured, we'll keep you updated along the way.
Thank you for your patience and support, and from all of us at Drench, we hope you stay safe and healthy.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.