Crosswater Belgravia Lever Bidet Monobloc Tap
Beautifully designed brassware doesn't have to stop at your basin and bath. The Belgravia Lever Bidet Monobloc Tap by Crosswater will no doubt transform your traditionally styled bidet making it a real feature you can be proud to show off, thanks it's authentic design and intricate detailing throughout. Control the temperature and flow of water to the swivel spout with the elegant ceramic handle levers. With advanced Ceramic Disc technology tucked away inside the valves, using the levers will be incredibly smooth whilst preventing excess leaking and dripping once turned off.
A pop up lever is neatly positioned to the back of the spout to control the pop-up waste that's supplied with this product.
• H158 x D126mm x W214mm
• Suitable for Low, Medium or High Pressure systems - minimum 0.2 bar water pressure is recommended
• Ceramic disc technology for smooth operation and no excess dripping or leaking once turned off
• Made from Brass with a durable Chrome plated finish
• Supplied with pop-up waste
• WRAS approved
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.