Crosswater Belgravia Lever 3 Hole Bath Filler Tap
For a bath tap that exudes elegance and sophistication, the Belgravia Lever 3 Hole Bath Filler Tap will certainly deliver. Standing centre will be the graceful, swan neck spout with gentle curves and intricate detailing around the base. Alongside the spout sits the two ceramic handle levers allowing you to control the temperature and flow of water into your bath. Although traditional looking on the outside, inside features modern and advanced Ceramic Disc technology making the levers exceptionally easy and smooth to use.
Expertly crafted from the finest Brass, your new Belgravia bath tap comes with a glistening and lustrous hand polished Chrome plated finish. And with a whopping 15 year manufacturers guarantee, you can unwind in your luxurious bath with peace of mind your tap has been built to last.
• H256 x D166mm
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 1.0 bar water pressure is recommended
• Ceramic disc technology for smooth operation and no excess dripping or leaking once turned off
• Made from Brass with a durable and easy to clean Chrome plated finish
• Waste is sold separately
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.