Crosswater Belgravia Exposed Thermostatic Shower Valve with Fixed Shower Head
This stunning exposed thermostatic shower kit comes with everything you could need to create an inviting and traditionally stylish shower in the comfort of your own home. Included, you'll receive your choice of a 8” or 12” watercan-styled fixed shower head, a rigid riser and shower arm, as well the exposed single outlet thermostatic shower valve. Embracing the traditional style of the Belgravia exposed valve collection, it possesses a certain timeless elegance about it that would suit almost any shower room.
Using advanced thermostatic controls and ceramic disc technology, your new exposed valve will be as easy to use as it is a pleasure to use. Turning the ceramic handle lever you can turn your shower on/off. Whilst the crosshead valve with Belgravia branding will allow you to control the temperature. As well as choosing the size of shower head, you can also choose the finish to suit your bathroom design - choose either the classic polished chrome or the more decorous nickel plating.
• Single outlet thermostatic shower valve
• Included: Exposed thermostatic valve, 900mm rigid riser and shower arm, 8” or 12” fixed head, and a wall bracket
• Ceramic disc technology for smooth control and a drip-free outlet
• Automatic shutdown if hot or cold water fails
• Temperature limit at 42? which can be increased or decreased upon installation
• Made out of solid brass with your choice of finish - Chrome or Nickel plated finish
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 1.0 bar required
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.