Crosswater Belgravia Crosshead Wall Mounted Bath and Shower Mixer with Shower Kit
Give your head a place to rest, and your eyes a visual feast with the Belgravia crosshead bath and shower mixer tap by Crosswater. Mounted on your wall, this tap will free up space so you can sit back and relax in your bath, while creating a gorgeous, hotel-chic and authentically traditional feature point in your bathroom.
Not only will this tap fill your bath with sophistication with the funnel spout, you can also wash away the shampoo and soap from your hair and body after your relaxing bath with ease thanks to the included shower handset, hose and telephone holder. All combined into one product to give you a convenient and beautiful looking solution.
Made from solid Brass, your new Belgravia tap also comes with a 15 year manufacturers guarantee as standard so you can unwind in your luxurious bath with ultimate peace of mind.
• H400 x D165mm
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 1.0 bar water pressure is recommended
• Ceramic disc technology for smooth operation and no excess dripping or leaking once turned off
• Made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish
• Shower kit includes: Shower handset with Ceramic handle, telephone shower handset holder and hose
• Waste is sold separately
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.