Crosswater Belgravia Crosshead 3 Hole Basin Mixer Tap
Inspired by traditional, period styling, Crosswater have designed the Belgravia Crosshead 3 Hole Basin Mixer Tap to help you transform your bathroom into a beautiful sanctuary you'll never want to leave. Mounted on the deck of your basin, this tap requires three tap holes for installation. Surrounding the central intricately designed spout, are the two temperature control valves featuring a decorative ceramic head with branding and ball-ended spokes. All features combine together to create a wonderful traditionally styled tap that would suit both modern and traditional bathrooms alike. And with advanced Ceramic Disc technology inside the valves, they'll be easy and smooth to use with only the need for a quarter-turn to operate.
Made from solid Brass, the Belgravia three hole basin mixer tap is available to customise to suit your design vision and overall scheme. Choose between the modern hand polished Chrome plated finish or distinctive and elegant Nickel plated finish. Crosswater have also designed a matching range of bath and shower brassware in both finishes so you can create your dream bathroom with ease.
• H130 x D115mm
• Suitable for Low, Medium and High Pressure systems - minimum 0.2 bar water pressure is recommended
• Ceramic disc technology for smooth operation and no excess dripping or leaking once turned off
• Made from Brass with your choice of a Chrome or Nickel plated finish
• Supplied with pop-up waste
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.