Comfortzone 200 W/m² Underfloor Heating Mat Set
Installing a quality underfloor heating system need not be expensive nor difficult. With Comfortzone's 200W/m² electric underfloor heating mat set, you can have a highly efficient system at an incredibly competitive price. Not only does this set off great value for money, it can also save you money down the line thanks to its incredible efficiency and low running costs.
Perfect to use in areas with high heat loss such as conservatories or poorly insulated rooms, this set has a faster heat up time and gives you a greater heat output per square meter whilst being an incredibly efficient way to warm your room. Unlike using a radiator, having an underfloor heating system evenly warms your floor, giving an even spread of heat across your room. Pair with a thermostat to give you full control of your system.
You can even use this underfloor heating system with concrete or timber substrates, and with most types of flooring. If you're using underneath a tiled floor, you'll need to use a top layer of flexible tile adhesive. If you're using underneath a carpet or laminate flooring, you'll need to use a top layer of self levelling compound (see recommended extras). It's also highly recommended to use insulation boards underneath the matting to maximise efficiency (coated for timber substrates, uncoated for concrete substrates - see recommended extras).
Manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards, this electric underfloor heating mat comes with a 10 year guarantee for added peace of mind.
• Comfortzone 200W/m² electric underfloor heating mat set
• Designed for use in areas with high heat loss such as conservatories
• Faster heat up time than 150 and 100W/m² versions
• Manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards
• Safe and tested beyond 2500V
• Fully self adhesive mesh
• Cable is only 3.5mm in diameter
• Incredibly energy efficient
• Safe to use in wet areas
• Can be installed on concrete and timber substrates
• If installing on concrete substrates it's recommended to use an uncoated insulation board - sold separately, see recommended extras
• If installing on timber substrates it's recommended to use a coated insulation board - sold separately, see recommended extras
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
• Output: 200W/m2
• Cable construction: Fully earthed twin conductor
• Conductor insulation: Fluoropolymer
• Outer insulation: PVC
• Maximum operating temperature: 30C
• Minimum install temperature: 5C
• Rated voltage: 230 Volts
• Cold tail length: 3Lm
• Standards: CE BS EN 60335-1
Size & output information:
200W output, 264.5 resistance (ohms)
300W output, 176.3 resistance (ohms)
400W output, 132.3 resistance (ohms)
500W output, 105.8 resistance (ohms)
600W output, 88.2 resistance (ohms)
800W output, 66.1 resistance (ohms)
1000W output, 52.9 resistance (ohms)
1200W output, 44.1 resistance (ohms)
1600W output, 32.8 resistance (ohms)
2000W output, 26.5 resistance (ohms)
2400W output, 22.0 resistance (ohms)
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.