Comfortzone 150 W/m² Underfloor Heating Mat Set
If you're looking for a value for money yet 100% efficient way to heat your home then look no further! Comfortzone's 150W/m² underfloor heating mat set is suitable to use as a primary heat source, it's energy efficient, quick to heat and has a low energy consumption. In fact, this mat uses less energy per meter squared than two 100W light bulbs!
Much faster to heat up than a wet underfloor heating system, the Comfortzone 150W/m² mat set will only take around 20 - 30 minutes to heat up when installed correctly with over screed insulation. Easy to install, this electric underfloor heating has a self adhesive mat that should be laid on top of an insulation board (coated for timber substrates, uncoated for concrete substrates - see recommended extras) for ultimate efficiency.
The cables used are only 3.5mm in diameter so there's no need to increase the floor level. It can be used simply stick down and use a flexible tile adhesive on top if you're laying down tiles on top, or use a self levelling compound (see recommended extras) if you're laying down carpet or laminate flooring. Pair with a thermostat to control your new underfloor heating system to suit your lifestyle and heating needs.
Manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards, this electric underfloor heating mat comes with a 10 year guarantee for added peace of mind.
• Comfortzone 150W/m² electric underfloor heating mat set
• Can be used as a primary heat source in well insulated areas with over 80% coverage
• Manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards
• Safe and tested beyond 2500V
• Can be up to 100% efficient at the point of use meaning that 100% of the heat energy created is radiated up through the floor into the room
• Fully self adhesive mesh
• Cable is only 3.5mm in diameter
• Incredibly energy efficient
• Safe to use in wet areas
• Can be installed on concrete and timber substrates
• If installing on concrete substrates it's recommended to use an uncoated insulation board - sold separately, see recommended extras
• If installing on timber substrates it's recommended to use a coated insulation board - sold separately, see recommended extras
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
• Output: 150W/m2
• Cable construction: Fully earthed twin conductor
• Conductor insulation: Flouropolymer
• Outer insulation: PVC
• Maximum operating temperature: 30C
• Minimum install temperature: 5C
• Rated voltage: 230 Volts
• Cold tail length: 3Lm
• Standards: CE BS EN 60335-1
Size & output information:
150W output, 352.7 resistance (ohms)
225W output, 235.1 resistance (ohms)
300W output, 176.3 resistance (ohms)
375W output, 141.1 resistance (ohms)
450W output, 117.6 resistance (ohms)
600W output, 88.2 resistance (ohms)
750W output, 70.5 resistance (ohms)
900W output, 58.8 resistance (ohms)
1200W output, 44.1 resistance (ohms)
1500W output, 35.3 resistance (ohms)
1800W output, 29.4 resistance (ohms)
2400W output, 22.0 resistance (ohms)
3000W output, 17.6 resistance (ohms)
3600W output, 14.7 resistance (ohms)
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.