Comfortzone 100 W/m² Underfloor Heating Mat Set
For an inexpensive yet efficient way to heat your home, Comfortzone's underfloor heating mat set offers you 100% efficiency, value you for money and a high quality product that will keep your toes and home warm for many years to come. Quick to heat up when installed with over screed insulation, this underfloor heating matting is perfect to take the chill off a tiled floor or to use as a primary heat source in new build projects.
Using the fully self adhesive mesh, simply lay on top of an insulation board (coated for timber substrates and uncoated for concrete substrates - see recommended extras) and cover with a flexible tile adhesive if you're laying floor tiles, or cover with self levelling compound if you're laying carpet and laminate flooring. With the cable size at only 3.5mm in diameter, this ultra thin matting does not require you to raise the floor level.
Pair with a thermostat to give you absolute control of your underfloor heating system - see optional thermostat above add to basket button. This product boasts economical running costs and has a low energy consumption whilst radiating heat across your whole floor for an even spread of heat.
Manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards, this electric underfloor heating mat comes with a 10 year guarantee so you can buy with confidence that this product has been built to warm your home for many years to come.
• Comfortzone 100W/m² electric underfloor heating mat set
• Designed for use as a secondary heat source or as a primary heat source in well insulated new build homes
• Manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards
• Safe and tested beyond 2500V
• Fully self adhesive mesh
• Cable is only 3.5mm in diameter
• Incredibly energy efficient
• Safe to use in wet areas
• Can be installed on concrete and timber substrates
• If installing on concrete substrates it's recommended to use an uncoated insulation board - sold separately, see recommended extras
• If installing on timber substrates it's recommended to use a coated insulation board - sold separately, see recommended extras
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
• Output: 100W/m2
• Cable construction: Fully earthed twin conductor
• Conductor insulation: Flouropolymer
• Outer insulation: PVC
• Maximum operating temperature: 30C
• Minimum install temperature: 5C
• Rated voltage: 230 Volts
• Cold tail length: 3Lm
• Standards: CE BS EN 60335-1
Size & output information:
100W output, 529.0 resistance (ohms)
150W output, 352.7 resistance (ohms)
200W output, 264.5 resistance (ohms)
250W output, 211.6 resistance (ohms)
300W output, 176.3 resistance (ohms)
400W output, 132.3 resistance (ohms)
500W output, 105.8 resistance (ohms)
600W output, 88.2 resistance (ohms)
800W output, 66.1 resistance (ohms)
1000W output, 52.9 resistance (ohms)
1200W output, 44.1 resistance (ohms)
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.